--- UPS & BUT ---

SERGIE sgau2006 at yandex.ru
Sat Sep 16 05:20:24 UTC 2006

Guys could you please send me the driver sections from /etc/ups/ups.conf

Mine is
-----------
[ippon]
    driver = newhiddrv
    port = /dev/hiddev0

However upon start it declares:

Network UPS Tools - Ippon UPS driver 0.02 (2.0.3)

Communications with UPS lost: Can't read init info
Communications with UPS lost: Can't read status

Network UPS Tools upsd 2.0.3 [OK]
Can't connect to UPS [ippon] (newhiddrv-hiddev0): No such file or directory
Synchronizing........ giving up monitor UPS (master)

Network UPS Tools upsmon 2.0.3 [OK] UPS: ippon at localhost (master)
(power value 1) Using power down flag file/etc/killpower