I doan wahnt no stinkin' HE-LIX ann I doan wahnt no stinkin' TOE-TEM!!

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 08:32:53 UTC 2006

How do I purge those little demon spawn from my machine and rid myself
of all reference to them in mozilla, firefox and Everything? I want them
gone, real simple... no ambiguity there, just removed completely and all
dependencies to either resolved to mplayer. It's late, like 3:30 AM and
firefox is back to not doing windows media and rm files. Even file
mangler can't remove them with dependency issues.

Mplayer rules, it may not be for polite society BUT I DON'T CARE about
it being politically correct. I just want stuff to happen on my monitor
is all and sounds to come from my speakers... -reliably-, which means
for more than a week at a time and not hunting all over for some relief
and howtos every time they blow up.
It's gotten way the F tooo old.
I won't have them in my computer house no more.
RedHat!! Yeah, -I- said the name right here... drop these stinkers.
Right out the old chute.
Use the hook on 'em.
I'm spending way too much of my precious LIFE (what little I actually
have of one) dinking with them.
They suck. They have sucked in the past, predictably they always shall
suck.
I could go into the Dead Parrot routine, but everyone here already knows
it by heart... having no lives either, while trying to make these two
dead parrots breathe.
Just gimmie Mplayer.
I believe it's mozplugger that is over-riding preferences in firefox.
Dirty trick if you ask me.
I HAD mplayer doing everything and now it's not again. <sniffs>
<gives nightly yum the "thousand yard stare">
It makes me crazy! <pants heavily>
I got stuff to DOOooo!!! <wails inconsolably>
<runs off stage left broken and weeping>
<runs back> ... and take noatun with 'em!!
<runs off stage again, still broken and weeping>

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/