hostname doesn't stick

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 20:16:06 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-09-17 at 23:38 +0930, Tim wrote:
> jdow:

> {^_-}   I hope it didn't offend. I just have a rotten and quixotic
> >         sense of humor.
>
> No.  It sounds like your sense of humour is just as warped as mine.
> Unfortunately I don't get to practice mine on the net much, as most
> people don't seem to recognise that I'm making a joke.

That's why the emoticons, just so people see <wink wink> or <LOL> as you
indicate it's all a JUST a joke. But, you can also be in your socks,
boxers and t-shirt flipping the bird towards your CRT at the same time.
No one sees nuthin. <cackles> You feel better, everyone is a winner.
<wink wink> <LOL>  Yeah, just guess!

Lord help me, I'm supposed to be spiritually healing myself and here I
am, enjoying myself TOO much! Ole Feet of Clay, Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/