Monitoring and Management of servers

ankush grover ankushfedora at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:50:17 UTC 2006

On 9/17/06, Frank Pikelner <frank.pikelner at gmail.com> wrote:

> We've been working hard on adding features to our hosted infrastructure
> monitoring and management system. To give back to the open source community
> we now provide a completely free hosted version that includes the following
> features:
>
> - asset management
> - passive monitoring
> - software inventory
> - network configuration settings, including speed/duplex
> - performance monitoring
> - alerts and notifications
> - daemon/service control
> - server state control (reboot, shutdown, logoff)
> - historical changes (software, hardware, accounts)
> - calendaring of events
> - schedule tracking (cron)
> - dashboards
> - reporting (csv, pdf)
> - dynamic DNS
> - all communications authenticated and encrypted with digital certificates
>
> For those that may be interested, please send me an email and I will
> provide further details.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Frank
>
> hey,

Nice to know people are willing to give back some to the community.  What
are the charges for the hosting or it is completely free ?

Can you give me some  more details like what kind of databases
(mysql,postresql),distro, web servers(apache,tomcat), languages (php, perl,
java )you people are supporting ?

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover