Logitech LX7 Cordless mouse sensitivity issue

Phil Meyer pmeyer at themeyerfarm.com
Mon Sep 18 17:26:10 UTC 2006

A user is experiencing really bad sensitivity issues with a Logitech LX7
cordless mouse.  Its all over the place.

I have done some research into the matter, but it seems that others are
using this mouse on Linux based systems without the sensitivity issues
we are experiencing.  Most of the articles surrounding the use of this
mouse on Linux pertain to activating buttons and scroll right/left
functionality.

Should I suspect a bad mouse, or bad research?

stumped :(