hostname doesn't stick

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 22:21:03 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 09:59 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 17 September 2006 16:07, Ric Moore wrote:
> >On Sun, 2006-09-17 at 02:33 -0700, jdow wrote:
> >> From: "Tim" <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au>

> >> Never let a straight line go unbent. That's one of my mottos.
> >>
> >> {^_-}   I hope it didn't offend. I just have a rotten and quixotic
> >>         sense of humor.
> >
> >That's why we all love you so much Ms. Jdow. You are like a pet
> >Rottweiler. As long as you love us back, we're safe for now. And, that
> >could change. It's the potential danger that we respect about you, as
> >well as admire... safely from afar. <chuckles hugely>
> >
> >Fellow traveler in rotten and quixotic sense of humor, Ric
>
> Having known about Joanne since back in my amiga days, its taken me a while
> to sort of 'figure' her out.  Its been a long and gratifying affair for me
> since her teachings are generally spot on.  The afar part in this case is
> enforced by the sheer mileage since she's on the left coast and I'm nearly
> to the right coast, the only way I'd ever make it to Joannes home diggings
> is via a 747.  But if it should ever happen, I'll buy her & Loren the
> first round.  Promise!  And spend the rest of the evening boreing each
> other with our respective war stories, I can tell a few myself. :-)

         ** Welcome to Tim's Big Adventures **

You have entered the Joannes Home Diggings Room:

You see: a British Bulldog with a tie and wire-rimmed glasses on,
looking apprehensively to one side where a seemingly good-natured
Rottweiler sits with pink bows, sunglasses and a straw bonnet on.

You see that the Rottweiler's chain is not fastened.
items: bulldog rottweiler unfastened-chain bones

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/