How to take screenshot

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Tue Sep 19 21:28:24 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 23:03, Mike McCarty wrote:
> Nigel Henry wrote:
> > Hi Colin. Thanks for that. it takes a snapshot ok, but the snapshot
> > doesn't look like what I am seeing on the screen.
> >
> > Tvtime usually has a blue screen, and this is what the snapshot shows,
> > but what I am seeing on the screen, is a screen composed of bluey green
> > and pink horizontal lines, and probably the bottom 15% of the screen is a
> > green pixel soup. I've no idea what I've done to screw up Tvtime.
> > Removing it and reinstalling it just brings up the same mess.
>
> That sounds like your monitor may not be able to track some
> resolution change that's taking place.
>
> Mike

Hi Mike. That's interesting. I've just worked my way down from my default of
1024x768, to 800x600, and 640x480, and got some interesting psychedelic stuff
displayed, then went the other way to 1152x864, which has also changed the
refresh rate from 85HZ to 75HZ, and have now got Tvtime showing me the blue
screen which I'm used to. Still no signal, but what the hell.

Now to find out how to get it working again with the default 1024x768
resolution, which it was originally working with.

Thanks for the help.

Nigel.