OpenDocument format completly broken!

Trond Danielsen trond.danielsen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 06:59:21 UTC 2006

On 9/21/06, Charles Curley <charlescurley at charlescurley.com> wrote:
> Possibly Mr. Danielsen accidentally saved the document in some other
> format? In Abiword, File -> Save As. In the "Save file as type"
> widget, select "OpenDocument (.odt)". Saving it this way provides the
> extension. Open in the ODF app of your choice.

Hi,

I can assure you that I selected the correct format, since I unziped
the odt file afterward and checked the xml headers, which verified
that it was a odt file.

As I said I have not been able to reproduce the error, but I will try
again later today. Thank you for your attention.

--
Trond Danielsen