Fedora vs. Ubuntu (hijacked: can I dual boot FC and Kubuntu?)

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 05:23:36 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-09-24 at 00:11 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Saturday September 23 2006 3:09 pm, Joel Rees wrote:
> > Then why the argument? Wouldn't it be better to post a mini-tutorial
> > about how you have set up your successful dual-booting master-slave
> > configurations?

No need to re-invent the wheel. Just got western-digital and read the
tons of installation guides there. Everything you ever wanted to know
and then some, about cables, jumper settings, all the master slave stuff
you can digest. It's be the Grand Daddy of harddrive setups since the
BBS days. Or, go to your own drive manufacturer's site. Enjoy, Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/