Kmail stops receiving overnight

Mike Cohler mike.cohler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 07:48:07 UTC 2006

I have a fully up to date FC5, and after the recent kde updates in the
past few weeks I have started noticing (on two different machines)
that if Kontact is left running with Kmail visible then overnight the
application stops updating on mail received from a pop server. Kmail
is set to update for received mail every few minutes and does so
normally during the day.

Simply closing Kontact and restarting it again gets it working.

Has anyone else seen this behaviour ?  If so does anyone know of a fix ?

Thanks

--

mike cohler