Kmail stops receiving overnight

Elaine Normandy elainen at stardel.com
Tue Sep 26 12:12:07 UTC 2006

I've noticed with my Kmail that if it has trouble fetching mail out of the pop
server (due to flaky server or flaky network) it will hang up until I
manually intervene.  I do this by clicking on the UP arrow at the bottom of
the main kmail screen.  This will show the number of accounts that are hung
up and I click the X at the end of each hung account.  Then Kmail will poll
normally next time unless the network / server problem persists.

--
Weblog: http://www.stardel.com/fiveacres/