OT: Then and than [WAS: chroot to oldlinux...]

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Sep 26 16:17:50 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 26 September 2006 04:31, Gilboa Davara wrote:

> In my defense, English is not my primary language

It never ceases to amaze me how well people can communicate about technical
issues in a language that is not their native language.  Mistakes sometimes,
yes, but almost always understandable as a whole.  There are many people on
most lists who *do* have English as their native language, but make as many
mistakes.

I would feel extremely proud if I could communicate in any language other than
English to the standard that many second-language people manage here.

Anne