What is the hottest Fedora-based Wiki these days?

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Wed Sep 27 01:28:47 UTC 2006

--On Tuesday, September 26, 2006 2:29 PM -0500 Les Mikesell
<lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've always liked twiki (http://www.twiki.org/).  It has most
> functionality you'd want built in plus a lot of extra plugins if you need
> them.

When I first evaluated wikis a couple years ago Twiki had its first major
security issue and a lot of Twiki sites got hacked. So I'm a little gun-shy
of it.

Whatever wiki you choose, be sure to get on its security mailing list so
you'll be alerted if any vulnerabilities come up.

One of my sites uses MediaWiki (the wiki that Wikipedia is based on) and so
far has worked well.