OT: Suggestions for PDAs?

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 07:16:06 UTC 2006

On 9/19/06, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could some suggest a PDA (not too pricey) that works in Linux/Fedora?
> I need something to help me orgainze. KOrganize is nice, but I forget
> to use it some times. And it has no built in remote usage facilities.
> So something I could take with me, then come howe and plug into my
> machine to sync up Korganizer would be nice.
>
> Please advise.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Arthur Pemberton

Just to reply to my self. I settled on, purchased, have received, and
have done my first set of syncs on a Palm Tungsten E. It was fairly
cheap on eBay, but that model is sans wifi: not really a big deal for
me. I used KPilot (which was already installed with my FC5) and synced
it against KOrgaizer...process worked painlessly.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Peace.

--
Fedora Core 5 and proud