Suggestions for e-mail client:

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 09:13:51 UTC 2006

On Friday 29 September 2006 09:09, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
> On 9/29/06, Todd Zullinger <tmz at pobox.com> wrote:
> > before viewing.  I never miss seeing someone's large red font or
> > graphical .sig.
>
> Yet we all have to endure your although very secure 19 line text
> siganture...
>
>   ;-)

Do you mean the gpg signature?  If so, yes.  Unlike html this is a security
feature not a liability.

> Honestly, all the html email haters need to get over it, it's not 1991
> any more, we have hard drive space, we have fast cpu's, and we dont
> have to keep every email we recieve (thank the spamers for that
> revelation!)
>
> I get what your saying, ugly fonts and weird colours and dancing
> monkeys, but it's not worth moaning about.  Delete is your friend...

You prefer html - that is your privilege.  However many of us prefer not to.
More important is the fact that most mailing lists specifically ask you *not*
to use html.  Do as you like for private mail, but please respect the wishes
of mailing lists.

Anne