Kickstart and dependencies

I am doing a Kickstart install of Everything yet Anaconda still spends
ages trying to verify dependencies. Is there a way around this?

Also, sometimes I make a Kickstart file and would like to install less
than everything but not verify dependencies. The -ignoredeps options
seems not to work. Is there any way to stop Anadconda from verifying
dependencies?

Thanks!