Re: Calcomp Calgraphics Plotter

Brian D. McGrew wrote:

Anyone gotten this to run under Fedora? We’ve got one that we need and it’s too old for any of the Windows drivers (98/NT was the latest). So I’m thinking I could make a PDF from my Windows application and print it on Fedora if I can get the plotter to work. I read something in the documentation for it that said it requires a vector driver. How can I make this beast work?

Thanks!

:b!

Try this web page, it is a program to convert postscript/pdf to hp-gl, which you should then be able to feed to your plotter. I haven't tried it.

http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man1/pstoedit.1.html

Regards,

John