wrong time stamp on files uploaded ??

Hi..
I have a client with an ftp server on thier lan that is use by the bulk scanner ...
when we upload files from a pc to the ftp server the time stamp is 2 hours earlier than the current time on the pc used to up load it and when I checked the date/time on the server it is the same as that on pc ??? where is proftpd getting the 2 hour differenc ??
fc 4 server ..

Many Thanks

--
Gregory Machin