Re: wrong time stamp on files uploaded ??

On 02Sep2006 10:59, Gregory Machin <gregory machin gmail com> wrote:
| I have a client with an ftp server on thier lan that is use by the bulk
| scanner ...
| when we upload files from a pc to the ftp server the time stamp is 2 hours
| earlier than the current time on the pc used to up load it and when I checked
| the date/time on the server it is the same as that on pc ??? where is proftpd
| getting the 2 hour differenc ??
| fc 4 server ..

Possibly the timezones are skewed, possibly the system clocks are
skewed. What does "date --utc" say on each box?
--
Cameron Simpson <cs zip com au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Is it true, Sen. Bedfellow, that your wife rides with bikers?   - Milo Bloom