dhcp issue

Hi all,
I just upgrade to FC5 before then I had 2 NIC in one with static IP
and other on DHCP, however after the upgrade my machine can't seem to
up up an IP from the modem...I Check the card its configured properly
and the one with a static IP works fine...I put the link on a windows
machine and it work..hence I think FC is having a problem with
DHCP..any ideas anyone?

Thanks