Getting Realtek PCIE Gigabit and Fast Ethernet NIC Driver

Hi,

I just built a new computer based on the Asrock 939SLI32-eSATA2 motherboard which has a Realtek PCIE Gigabit and Fast Ethernet integrated network adapter. I then upgraded my Fedora Core 4 drive to Fedora Core 5 using the original Fedora Core 5 DVD. The system booted and decided my ethernet controller needs the tulip driver. Running lspci -vb lists the controller as "Unknown device 8168 (rev 01). It is very interesting to see it is listing a serial number as one of the capabilities.

Is there a driver that works with this NIC and if so how do I install it?

Thanks for your help,

Bob Cochran