Need an fstab entry, can't see DVD or floppy

This is old Red Hat for most but I am a Fedora Plebe seeking
answers for way to mount the floppy and DVD ROM drives.

Entry from fstab

/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 /                       ext3    defaults         1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults          1 2
devpts                  /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620    0 0
tmpfs                   /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults          0 0
proc                    /proc                   proc    defaults          0 0
sysfs                   /sys                    sysfs   defaults          0 0
/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol01 swap                  swap      defaults         0 0

Is all I have. From looking at the processes in /var/log/messages
I think the floppy might be fd0 and the DVD is hda. Shall I create
folders after the entries I need to make abobe and if so, what shall I put therein, if
anything.
Thanks