Re: vi editor

On 02Sep2006 10:48, Mike Klinke <lsomike futzin com> wrote:
| On Saturday 02 September 2006 10:17, Kevac Marko wrote:
| > How to change gvim background color? It is white by default.
|
| A quick check shows that "Edit->Color Scheme" gives you a few
| choices?  Can't attest to the utility of the schemes since I'm not
| a gvim user but there do seem to be about a dozen choices ( FC3 ).

Yeah, and they all suck. How can there be no green-on-black? Where's
their sense of history?
--
Cameron Simpson <cs zip com au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

... and that was only one of many occasions on which I met my death,
an experience which I don't hesitate to recommend strongly.
        - Baron von Munchausen