Import Evolution Calendar to Palm Pilot?

Has anyone been able to import a calendar in Evolution into a Palm Pilot using FC5? If so, using which tools?

I can import tasks and contacts, but the calendar is ignored when using the standard gpilot app. I also tried multisync + libopensync from extras, but it is not at all clear how to get the Palm plugin to recognize the pilot.

- Sean Carlos