Re: MS Windows through QEMU

On Sunday 03 September 2006 14:53, Jack Gates wrote:
> qemu -hda c.img -m 256

I got past this problem.  I was typing in -hdb instead because that is
where the file is located on my FC5 box.  I switched it to -hda and
now the VM comes up.

I am still trying to figure out the kqemu thing.

These two links were provided

http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=19407
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=34257

If the help is there I have not been able to figure out where or how.

--
Jack Gates http://www.morningstarcom.net