Re: Searching through the fedora-list archives

At 4:47 PM +0100 9/4/06, Timothy Murphy wrote:
Is there a simple way of searching through the archives
for a particular topic?
(In my case, it was "/dev/dsp".)

I tried to use google groups,
but it did not seem to recognize the gmane "newsgroups".
I seem to recall that one can use google
to search a mailing-list archive,
but if that is so I  don't remember how.

Cheap way:

    /dev/dsp fedora-list

"Right" way:

    /dev/dsp/ site:www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list