Re: xdvi: cannot zoom in with the keyboard

On 9/4/06, Paul Smith <phhs80 gmail com> wrote:
Dear All

Regarding xdvi, can you zoom in with ctrl-+ ? In my case, it does not
work. it only works with the mouse.

Yes, I can. Stupid question: are you holding down the Shift key?
BTW, crtl-+ doesn't quite do what the mouse does; it enlarges the
whole page, not just a part of it. And for that, you could probably
use shrink (press a digit and then 's').

HTH,
Andras

Thanks in advance,

Paul