Matrox G550, DVI and FC5

Hello everybody!

I have a problem with my Matrox G550 graphics card. I cannot get the
DVI output working from X. After reading the matrox forums I
discovered that I need a binary module from Matrox to get some of the
features on the graphics card working, but Matrox only got modules for
xorg  7.0.0. Has anyone tried these on FC5?

--
Trond Danielsen