Re: xdvi: cannot zoom in with the keyboard

On 9/4/06, Andras Simon <szajmi gmail com> wrote:
> Regarding xdvi, can you zoom in with ctrl-+ ? In my case, it does not
> work. it only works with the mouse.

Yes, I can. Stupid question: are you holding down the Shift key?
BTW, crtl-+ doesn't quite do what the mouse does; it enlarges the
whole page, not just a part of it. And for that, you could probably
use shrink (press a digit and then 's').

Thanks, Andras. 'crtl-+' does not work here, but "press a digit and
then 's'" works.

Paul