Linux mail command

Hi all,

I was hoping for some advice on the mail command or posfix config.

How can I send mail and change the from address to be something other than root.

eg

0 1,7,13,19 * * * cd /usr/sbin/; ./chkrootkit 2>&1 | mail -s
"chkrootkit output" pnward googlemail com

This returns an excellent output but its from root mybox I'd like it to come from chkrootkit mybox

Paul