Re: RPM and proxy

On 9/5/06, Matthew Polashek <matt tinysongs com> wrote:
Hi!

Can anyone help me configure my box to navigate proxy .pac files?  I'm
trying to install CCRMA for my school computer but I need to get rpm to
work with the proxy.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Matt

RPM doesn't really use the network to my understanding, so how can it
use a proxy? Did you mean yum? If you did , google "yum+proxy"

--
Fedora Core 5 and proud