Multiple Issues (Nautilus Thumbnail and ALSA updates)

I am having an issue with nautilus thumbnailing videos.  After the
latest update (yumex) the thumbnails for divx encoded files do not
show up.  WMV, MPG and other videos are thumbnailed fine.  Is this a
problem with a new version of the w32codec package? If so, how do I
reverse that?

The other issue I am having is with ALSA.  Again, after I updated, no
sound.  How can I reload a previous version of that package?

Thanks in advance for the help.