Changing IP address on Fedora 4

I've read many posts on the internet about the problems related to
changing IP address. We changed the IP on a Fedora 4 system now we are
unable to start httpd. I've looked for references to the old IP
everywhere. And the error_log does not tell me anything. Is there a
way to get more information from httpd?

Thank you,
--
Philip Donaghy