Re: Changing IP address on Fedora 4

Hi Tod, Stuart, François,

Thanks for your ideas, there are no httpd processes running, the
checkconfig returns OK, and I am not running named. I'm looking for
some verbose info to see how far it gets.

This is a guess but I changed some firewall and selinux settings the
first time I set up the software running under apache. The software
running is OTRS 2.0.4 which uses mod_perl and nagios 2.0 which is also
runs cgi scripts.

Phil

On 9/6/06, François Patte <francois patte math-info univ-paris5 fr> wrote:
Philip Mark Donaghy a écrit :
> I've read many posts on the internet about the problems related to
> changing IP address. We changed the IP on a Fedora 4 system now we are
> unable to start httpd. I've looked for references to the old IP
> everywhere. And the error_log does not tell me anything. Is there a
> way to get more information from httpd?

did you run: apachectl configtest ?

just to check if the syntax is OK in your httpd config files?

--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique