Re: Got bad sector on HDD in XFS partition, any utility to mark it bad/recover it like seatools does?

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Vijay Gill wrote:

In addition to my last mail.

I did the dd, got the image in a file, ran xfs_repair on it to recover
my data. I am all sorted now as far as data is concerned.

Now, I want to create xfs file system again on that partition, but I
cannot find an option to scan and mark bad sectors during mkfs.xfs
runs (or any other command related to xfs). I want something like what
-c option does in mkfs.ext3.

Thanks from
Vijay