Re: script writen is ash ?? covert ?

    That said I note with interest that ash is Bourn compliant, very

Ash is most of what you use in Bash, most of your script should just work.

    3. Download BusyBox (it is in your initrd) and make an alias for ash
    linking to it.

Last time I looked, the RHAT initrd has a really trivial shell in it called nash, not busybox.

-Andy