Re: FC4 Postfix auth'ing

Stuart Murray-Smith wrote:
Hi list

Which file does Postfix 2.2.2 auth lookup to relay (SMTP) email?

I'm trying to avoid creating system accounts.

Set this in

/etc/postfix/main.cf

relay_recipient_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/relay_recipients

It seems[1] that file has to be of a format

validuser the domain x

and you need to run I guess postmap on it before doing a postfix reload.

-Andy

[1]
http://www.postfix.org/STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README.html