Re: FC4 Postfix auth'ing

> Which file does Postfix 2.2.2 auth lookup to relay (SMTP) email?
>
> I'm trying to avoid creating system accounts.

/etc/postfix/main.cf
relay_recipient_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/relay_recipients
It seems[1] that file has to be of a format
validuser the domain x
and you need to run I guess postmap on it before doing a postfix reload.

Thanks Andy

What I'm trying to achieve is setting up Postfix to manage virtual
domains using fully qualified user names user domain tld

It seems that as soon as I stopped look-ups to system accounts, SMTP
stopped relaying for those users.

Any insight?

Stu@