Re: Debian seems to have forked cdrtools

At 9:07 AM -0400 9/6/06, Gene Heskett wrote:
Now, if someone could tell me how to coax my US keyboard into properly
spelling your name with the ommlauts over the o, I'd love it, ditto for
the beta and copyright signs.  I could do that with my old amiga keyboard.
Hint hint...

System -> Preferences -> Keyboard -> Layout Options -> Compose Key Position. Choose the key you want, or note the current selection. Close dialog. Type <key>-" (<key>-shift-', a dead key if it works) and then type "o". In general, the dead key to use is punctuation that "looks like" the desired accent mark.