Re: LCD Project does not support my FC5

On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 21:56 +0700, Chhun Vanna wrote:
> Dear All,
> I have set up FC5 to my latop it works fine but i find some problem as
>  1. It does not work with LCD projector
>  2. Add/Rmove Package does not work
> Any body can help me please, any help would deeply appreciation

It's probably not a FC5 problem. What model laptop are you using? Are
you having problems where when you plug in the VGA cable from the
projector to your laptop you're not getting a picture?

The model of laptop may tell us the hot-keys to switch between the
laptop and the projector.

--
Pascal Chong
email:  chongym cymulacrum net

"La science ne connaît pas de frontière parce que la connaissance
appartient à l’humanité. et que c’est la flamme qui illumine le monde."

-- Louis Pasteur