Re: fc 5 bcm43xx versus bcm43xx source

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Josh Coffman wrote:

--- alan <alan clueserver org> wrote:

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Josh Coffman wrote:

Anyone know what the difference between the
bcm43xx
driver included in the 2.6.17 fc kernels is and
the
latest source from that project?

Have you tried diffing them?

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in
the oatmeal. You're a

no, i haven't. i wasn't sure if it was worth the time.
how do i get the source for the fedora mod? ..and i'm
not sure I'll understand the diffs with all the
unicode in there.

Should be in the kernel source rpm.

I am at work or I would look at it and see.