Dave Jones: Could you please comment on my question

Hi Dave,

I was wondering if you could comment on my question posted earlier, specifically, if you know of any special support "not in FC5 kernel* required for Dual Core stability ?

subject: "Intel Woodcrest Crash under heavy load with FC5 and MySql"

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-September/msg00657.html

Also, do you have a release date (approx. weeks/months) of next FC5 kernel update ?

Yes, I know you are not "support redhat" :) but I very much respect your opinion.

Thanks,

Albert.