hostname doesn't stick

When installing FC5 I set the hostname to "arrakis.homelinux.com" when it
should've been "arrakis.homelinux.org".

running "system-config-network", and changing the hostname with the GUI,
then running "service network restart", or even rebooting, fails to effect
the result of "hostname".

[thufir arrakis ~]$
[thufir arrakis ~]$ hostname
arrakis.homelinux.com
[thufir arrakis ~]$
[thufir arrakis ~]$ cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1       arrakis.homelinux.org   arrakis localhost.localdomain   localhost

[thufir arrakis ~]$
[thufir arrakis ~]$ date
Thu Sep  7 06:32:32 IST 2006
[thufir arrakis ~]$

[root arrakis ~]#
[root arrakis ~]# system-config-network
/usr/share/system-config-network/netconfpkg/NC_functions.py:30: DeprecationWarning: rhpl.log is deprecated and will be removed; use python's logging instead
  import rhpl.log
[root arrakis ~]#
[root arrakis ~]#
[root arrakis ~]#
[root arrakis ~]# date
Thu Sep  7 06:37:46 IST 2006
[root arrakis ~]#
[root arrakis ~]#

I do notice a warning WRT depreciation, so I'll update the system.

I've also rebooted, no change in the hostname.

-Thufir