Re: Intel Woodcrest Crash under heavy load with FC5 and MySql

Albert Graham wrote:
Hi Phil,

Phil Meyer wrote:
Albert Graham wrote:

Sorry, Phil, it's 6:55 in the morning here (London) and I've been up all night, so lots of typo's are creeping in!

Last post should read

As far as I can find out and have been told by my vendor, these CPU's (5160's) don't support HT at all!

However, you maybe you're onto something here because the "ht" flag is listed in /proc/cpiinfo

Albert.

Albert.