turn off annoying Cooperative Bug Isolation Project message

In FC5, I notice I get a message from the Cooperative Bug Isolation Project, asking something, I forget what exactly.

I am setting up a lab of FC5 machines and I don’t want users bothered by this.

Is it a one-off message and won’t appear again - is it something I can disable?

Thanks in advance,

Ross

Ross Macintyre
School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences, Heriot-Watt University

Tel: 0131 451 3417
R A Macintyre hw ac uk (raz macs hw ac uk)

Paintings at http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~raz/paintings/