Re: FC5 - ssh freezes

Michelle Gates wrote:
Well, so far I can 'ls' as much as I want now!! Let's hope that this
resolves the problem and I can issue more than 2 commands before needing
start a new SSH session. :-)

The real problem isn't in the Fedora machine; it's in a middlebox at your colo, or perhaps in the box you're using as the ssh client. _Something_ isn't properly handling TCP window scaling (which was introduced in its fullness in the 2.6.17 kernel).