Re: install FC5 FC4 fails

Hi Deepak,

Maybe you can provide more information, such as what kind of hard disks
you are using (SCSI/SATA/PATA/IDE), whether you are running RAID and
what kind? (software/hardware RAID, what kind of RAID card if any)

Well its normal PC without any RAID or SATA drives, just IDE drive
(40GB), 512 MB RAM with normal keyboard and mouse.

Also the post you pointed to in the link says you are using a Celeron
chip. Unless I am really behind the times, I'd think there are no
Celeron chips that can do Hyperthreading.

Sorry for the unclear explanation.
Its like this:
=========
the original mother board which came with that celeron cpu was
destroyed so I bought the new one (which was build for newer P4 system
capable of hyperthreading) but can still be used with celeron cpu.

This is the only machine where I can't install FC4 or 5.
Any Suggestion??