Airvast Taiwan usb prism3 wireless

 Hello All
 I have an Airvast Taiwan built in usb prism3 wireless adapter in my laptop. I
have had issues with other distros in using it. It seems on older distros it
was auto detected and used out of the box, but lately I have been having
problems with it. Does anyone else have this wireless adapter working on
FC5 ? Or any thoughts on where to start to get it working properly, thanks.
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org