Kontact crashing

For about a week now Kontact has been crashing several times an hour.
KMail is the app open in Kontact when this happens.

I have submitted a bug report but have not heard anything back.

Has any one else been experiencing this problem?

I have looked through man yum and rpm, I have not found the way to
reinstall the same package back over itself.  Can this be done or do
I need to uninstall and install again?

--
Jack Gates http://www.morningstarcom.net