Re: NX software

On 9/7/06, Ric Moore <wayward4now gmail com> wrote:
Has anyone used the "NOMACHINE" NX software?

yes, sweet app. when I have the need and cash i intend to pay for it

I want to have a portal
open for one user only to login to via my webpage and access a KDE app
that holds a large database of contacts/ addresses, for a non-profit
that I work part time for. They are dnloading the Windows NC Client and
I'm running the server app. It barfs with the ssh client to server
handshake when I try to run the linux client on this machine and login.

If anyone has successfully used this would you contact me offlist?? The
non-profit is doing a lot of good, for some folks that really need it.
Any help would be appreciated. Yeah, I do have my serious side at times,
but I get out of it as soon as possible, Ric

Did you copy the client key it generates?

--
Fedora Core 5 and proud